
I'll admit, they aren't my slaves...I do not force them to work. However, I really do enjoy it when they help out. Here are some pictures of them helping me vacuum the house. Jarom now has his own vacuum and Courage has somewhat taken over Jarom's old toy vacuum. I haven't been posting as regularly since I'm working on my classwork. School started a few weeks ago and the first test is tomorrow...my mind is already fried from studying. Bob( my
FIL) is doing well now recovering from bypass surgery and things are settled down somewhat again. Jarom is really starting to enjoy Disney movies (hint for Christmas) and learning all about the stars and moon. He really is fascinated by the moon and wants to go out nightly to see it. Last night we checked out all the stars and saw Jupiter too! One day, we will see it with binoculars or a telescope. Courage is just plugging along at growing and developing. He is starting to learn some signs and trying to use more words with them. He now says "Ah du" for all done while trying to sign it. He also says "uh oh" and "heyoh" (hello). The other night we were singing "Hi Ho" (from Snow White and one of Jarom's favorite songs) and Courage started singing with us...saying "hi ho" and then proceeding to try to whistle with me...very cute to watch. He is a musical boy. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I enabled the comment feature because Amber wanted to leave comments, but everyone else is welcome to as well...they are moderated so you can't be obscene (not that I think most of you would be).
1 comment:
Lol put those boys to work. I thought that is why you have kids so you dont have to do house work. I miss you tons and I wish i could come out to visit. I bet they are getting hudge I love seeing new pics.
Post a Comment