Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Guilty...






I admit it...I'm guilty of not keeping up on my blog! The past month has been a busy one. My little sister came out to visit for 2 weeks this month. We traveled all over in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, and DC (my fave since it was home for a while). We took the boys up to Hershey to the Chocolate World and they became factory workers filling gears with chocolate kisses. They even got their own name tags and gears filled with kisses when they were done. By the end of our time there they were both done with the sugar high and ready to crash...They slept almost the whole way home. We drove through Gettysburg a few times, but only did the driving tour once...we have to drive 1 hour to stake conference past Gettysburg...it happened that it was that weekend. The pumpkin patch was a blast! We all had so much fun that we came home and slept for a couple of hours. Courage was in awe of the animals...particularly the goats, while Jarom only wanted to feed them with the mechanical thing.
We really enjoyed the Renaissance festival down in Eastern Maryland. There were cool shows... Jousting and Sword swallowing. They also had juggling and some great music. Chaleste even got to ride on an elephant! Jarom loved the music and fell asleep to the organist playing at the end of the night. Courage fell asleep from all the excitement too!
We had some fun times with the MOMS club that I belong to (the pumpkin patch was one of them). We also took a short drive out to an alpaca farm and saw a baby alpaca (1 week old) and got more yarn (yippee!), not that I really am in need of yarn at the moment, but I always love getting more. I think I got Chaleste hooked on alpaca and knitting too! We had some great times with my little sis. Jarom was sad to see her go. We hope she can come visit again. And if anyone else wants to come see us let us know...
Oh, and Chaleste said cloth diapers aren't as bad as she thought they'd be...so, give it a try! (Not you, Amber!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be worn out! What a fun couple of weeks! The pictures are great. My favorite is Courage with a chocolate face!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey where did the chocolate go not in his tummy I need more pictures print some and send please!!!!!!