
Just wanted to show off a little...
Here is Benji Bear...he is knit with really soft bamboo yarn, has a zipper, has a music box, and won 1st place at the
fair! He is going to be going to my little nephew whom it is named after.This is the first pair of Sheepy pants I've made. I made knee patches and pockets, but need to put them on in the right places...except for I can barely get my son to take them off long enough for me to wash and dry them. He's modeling them in the other pic.
My first attempt at switching colors and doing stripes is the sweater. I really like how it turned out and hope to make another one to match for Jarom.
I also had to add a picture of Jarom carding alpaca fleece with a drum carder...If I start spinning yarn I know who will help me clean and card it!


No comments:
Post a Comment