- Matthew and I got the flu the week before Halloween and I'm finally starting to feel energized again.
- I am an emotional wreck between being pregnant, stress, and lack of sleep (half the time of late at least).
- Christmas projects are taking over any spare time I may have.
- Missing friends and family.
- Grad school is going ok, but would be better if bipolar weren't an issue.
- I love having tons of stores around, but can't go shopping...
- Jarom is learning to read and learning other things like a sponge.
- Courage has WAY too much energy for me to keep up with.
- Courage has also hit another phase of the two's, with his favorite phrase being "I don't like it."
- I do not like above stage!
- Potty training bites!
- Laughing and playing with the boys is wonderful!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I loved this.
So perfectly captures IT ALL.
Add to all of the above: annoying friend loses pea in the pod costume I slaved over and wanted for my children.
Sorry, really, really sorry about that. You are awesome! I love seeing that even though life has it's challenges you are still jumping in the leaves. Stop by sometime!
Amen to all of that!!
I think we all have some of those issues! I know I do!
Post a Comment