Monday, September 23, 2013

Courage's Learning Logs week 1 & 2

Well I can't seem to figure out how to use the media option for the Learning Logs with my tablet!  They have an option to record a video, but it isn't working out right now.  There is also an option to link to a website/ blog post, so I am going to be posting at least weekly until we get it figured out.  I also thought that it might be fun for family and friends to see what we are doing.

Here is Courage's first written log (with my help):


This week I learned about numbers in math and adding and subtracting up to 5.  In English I practiced reading and wrote in my journal.  In science I  learned about atoms.
In tech I got onto Canvas and started homeroom. I also played soccer and ran fast.

Here is his video from this week for week 2:


No comments: