Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Exercise routine...

I'm going to add and plagerize a little from a good friend's blog and support what she says about BYU TV. I've been working out to BYU's Total Body Workout about 3 times a week (it varies) for the last 3 weeks. It is amazing the difference it has made in my life. Now, maybe it's just the fact that I'm up and have alone time before the kids get up, but I really notice how my thoughts are a little more focused, depression is under control, and I'm so much more flexible and energetic. Unlike my friend (who says she's trying to lose the baby weight), I'm not trying for that since breastfeeding & slight exercise (after all, chasing a 2 year old and taking care of a baby is exercise) really did it's job. My favorite thing so far has been Yoga or Aerobic interval training. The yoga really just lets my mind relax and help me release stress where the Aerobics get me going for the day. The difference is amazing. I encourage everyone to try it. I know I didn't really believe the difference it made until I felt it. Now, I don't know if I will be able to do without. Maybe once I don't have either child waking me up at 5 am, but that isn't likely to end if we have more kids soon (which we are NOT planning!). Anyway for those who are interested, courtesy of my friend, here is the info for the great BYU TV workout that is modest in dress, action, and has people of different levels on the show...unlike many other workout videos and shows I've seen. So here is how you get to it: www.byu.tv click on watch now and find "Total Body Workout." Good Luck! Let me know if you do try this!

No comments: