Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween Update!






I know...it's after Halloween, but here are the final costume pics...after I got Jarom's all put together. I'm also adding some pics of them devouring their candy. It was Matt's idea to let them dig in when we got home from trick or treating, so we blocked them in the kitchen and let them eat. Needless to say the floor was a disaster and the kids needed a bath afterwards. After a week of letting them eat their candy, a little each day, I was done! I couldn't take the whine for candy and Jarom's lack of eating good food in favor of candy any more! So, the candy buckets are now put away and the candy is in a bag in the cupboard. Nevermind that Matt and I ate most of Courage's chocolate (we think he's allergic) and Jarom's peanut butter stuff already. They had a good ole time and will probably not forget what it is next year!

No comments: