Thursday, December 4, 2008
Sherry's news...
Is good! I just talked with the doctor who finally got my scans and the cancer is stable!!! Yay for no growth. The last scans (6 months ago) showed slight shrinkage...2 mm from the largest...so we can hope that it continues to shrink between now and the next ones 6 months from now. Until then I plan to continue taking a drink with marine phytoplankton in it called Frequensea. I had one bottle's worth in October 06 and almost 3 bottles worth in the last 6 months. I also plan on becoming a distributer for it, so if you are interested in getting it yourself, let me know...it is also a major multi vitamin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's wonderful news! I'll be sending you happy thoughts to keep it going!
Way to go sweetie I know it has been a long battle and I am so glad that things are going so good. One more for the Lord to thank that there is no growth. L9ove Mom
Post a Comment