Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What do you get when...

Your hubby leaves the sugar bucket out and doesn't put the lid on tight?...















That's right! He is eating sugar strait from the bucket! I came down from showering and at least getting dressed to find this sight waiting for me...so I grabbed the camera!


Or when you leave the room after freshly dipping chocolates? And leave the pan in reach? Yeah...I was not thinking too clearly here...
















Or get your first decent snowfall of the year...

















Or let Jarom help you make cookies...Well this one wasn't so bad...he was a good helper...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a good mom! I'm glad you can see the fun life has to offer!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis sorry I haven't read your blog for forever but i didn't get much computer time to. Also CAll me sometime Ben broke my phone and lost all numbers. Anyhow your kids are really cute I miss you tons and wish you were closer so I could spend time with you.

Amber

Anonymous said...

got to love the moments they will be gone before you know it and it helps to find the humor in them learning what is correct
Love Mom