Monday, December 29, 2008

Funny boys...

One minute they are fighting and can't get along at all and the next minute I look in to see them both in a little IKEA tent that Courage got for Christmas playing nice and peacefully together. We pulled out one of the collapsible tunnels and have one end going into the tent and the other into the room. The tent is also now full of various toys that I think Jarom is adding to...soon I will have to clean it out. I thought you might all enjoy the mental image of a moment of peace...hopefully I will be able to add the pics soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet image! I can't wait to see pictures. Your boys are sweethearts. I can tell they love each other very much.

Anonymous said...

The things you and Amber used to do bring the memories back when you talk about the boys and what they are doing fighting and then playing together like the best of friends. Got to love the memories as they are made they go so quickly. Love Mom