Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dance on Date Night!!!






Yay for date night last night! It was wonderful! We spent 2 hours in the car talking about everything from the boys to the chicken coop that needs to be built and much in between. It has been a while since we really have enjoyed talking so much due to Matt's bipolar disorder. We also enjoyed seeing great friends, some of which we see almost every week and others we haven't seen for a while. I was most excited by the fact that the dress I got before Matt and I got married fit! I tried it on Tuesday night thinking about what I would wear to the dance and was thrilled that it zipped all the way. Something about having kids made it not fit before, but chasing Courage around certainly keeps me burning the calories! It was a great night that was truly made wonderful by spending time with my hubby, seeing great friends, and dancing our hearts out! Oh, and the fact that Matt did not have to wear the earplugs because the music was not too loud as it usually is!

The pics in order are:
Matthew and I before leaving home
Our wonderful friends Mike and Joan Duffield
Our great friends the Stiles
Me and "Joy" ; ) Stiles
Matthew and I after enjoying some dancing

No comments: