

Today we got a new addition to our family. One of the local churches sponsored an Easter Egg hunt and I took the boys. One of the "prizes" was chicks that were hatched only 27 hours ago! We ended up getting one of them and the boys are in love. Matthew and I have been careful to keep the boys from being rough with her, but they still have a lot to learn...especially Courage. We are pretty confident it is a girl and have named her Charly (it can go either way). So far it looks like her favorite food is cracker crumbs that Courage got all over me. Now, she is sound asleep (like the boys) on the floor in the nice warm sunshine. I've added a pic. She will be around for at least 6 weeks according to our current plans.
1 comment:
Cute! We've never had a chick at home. I hope you take lots of pictures so the boys will always remember!
Post a Comment