Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My baby is 2!!!

Today is Courage's 2nd birthday! I keep wondering where the time went. He has such a lovable personality, but I am dreading this 2 year old stage since we've already started the "no" about EVERYTHING battle. He is so high energy, it is hard to keep up with him. He LOVES to run! Often, he will choose to run when we go out rather than just walk. I've already determined he will be signing up for a sport that involves a lot of running (like soccer) when he is old enough. Another thing he has is a real sense of rhythm. When there is music on he will dance or try to sing along. He also sings his own tunes when he is focusing on things. Today he found a toy drumstick as I was packing and started drumming on the table with it. I'm glad he is musically inclined and hope he continues. He is the bright, happy guy that adds so much to our family! We love you Courage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nobody tells us that the "terrible twos" start when a baby can really walk (around 9 months at our house) and extends until they are about four. Don't worry ... it doesn't get any worse. Isn't it a blessing to be able to watch these little, healthy bundles learn to think and do so much! Their personalities are apparent from such a young age.