Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Moved in!
We are moved into our new apartment!!! Thankfully we managed to fit everything in and even have our own storage unit. This is an exciting transition for us with Matthew starting grad school tomorrow! He has been busy with Orientation, TA training and studying for prelims all week, but thankfully has taken the time out to help move us in and have family time. The boys are transitioning well and will sleep better once I get some blackout curtains up...6:30 am sunlight streaming in the room is not fun. Although, I haven't minded getting up a little earlier, I am also lacking the rest I need during this hard time on my body (grow baby grow!). We love the area and I am slowly learning my way around. Currently, we don't have internet and I don't know if I can connect onto someone's connection (bad, I know, but I hope to talk to them once I find a connection). Otherwise, It will be sparse updates as I type them up and have Matt post them from school or go to the library...after I find my flash drive or get a new one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck in your new home! May our Father in Heaven continue to bless you and your family. Remember, if you ever need a break from the city we are not far away!
Post a Comment