Jarom just adores her...as you can tell by his expressions.
Courage finally realized that Hope is a baby and both loves her and is jealous. He is no longer the baby and he is starting to put it all together. It is amusing to see his expressions change in the pictures.
The pictures with the boys in blue and Hope dressed in an outfit were taken today.








3 comments:
What sweetness.
I especially love the boys' expressions. Especially Jarom's in the top R photo.
We really didn't take enough photos of the girls & R in the first few days. I was tired & N hates following my instructions (lest I nag!)
This makes me want to have another one myself!
Love your children's names! We have a Maxwell Defiance that people ask if it is a family name. "It is now!" is our answer! I really wanted to name our Samuel "Moroni" but was talked out of it. And I tell my seminary kids, "Gideon" was a super-hero! Too many "Alma" women for them to be comfortable with that as a first born son's name.
I put your blog on my sidebar so I can see when you post anything new.
KOOL-AID dye: I am dying my wool carpet with it as soon as it is a little more spring! Love your pink/coral sweater! And you quilt! We are supposed to be friends, I am convinced of it!
Post a Comment