Monday, February 22, 2010

No baby yet...

But I was dilated to a 5 at the doctor's this morning. I went into the hospital with contractions when I was dilated to a 5 with Courage, but things didn't progress very quickly. In order to have the doctor I wanted to do the delivery, I opted to have my water broken. This time I am waiting until the transition phase or my water breaks to go to the hospital. It is only a matter of time now...Friday would work best for the family, but Wednesday is my hope at the moment...I bet it will take at least that long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your water doen't have to break before going to the hospital. I waited for that to happen with your mom --my contractions were 2min apart when I went to the hospital and was already dialated. I carried her high so it took from 11:20 to 2:20 from her to come