




Here are pictures of us camping last week. Note that I'm not in any because I had the camera the whole time. Courage loved crawling through and eating the wet gravel...he was FILTHY! Jarom loved helping daddy with the fire. He really enjoyed the trip...when we asked if he wanted to pee on a tree he always said potty instead...when there are tons of trees around it isn't as exciting I guess. He also thought the stars were cool and said "stars on..." like we could turn them on and off. He had a little fishing pole that is now residing at the bottom of the lake unfortunately. But, he did catch a fish with daddy...a big trout! We abandoned the trip a little early because we were all sick and tired and it was raining....We loved it though. Hopefully we can go again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment