Saturday, August 16, 2008

Growing Pains...

My Baby is growing up...he took his first steps Thursday and figured out that he can walk on his own. Now, he is getting more brave by the moment and walking all over the house. He absolutely loves that he can walk and can't wait until he can run fast enough to keep up with big bro as they play "Too Fast". Jarom is also growing quickly. He is learning his ABC's and loves to sing the song. Sometimes he will say the letters and forget one or 2 as he tries to remember them all. He really likes the ABC song on Starfall.com It is really funny to watch him sing along and do all the actions...especially octopus...I encourage you to watch it at least once and imagine a 2 year old doing that. Jarom has been somewhat sick all week...we believe it's just allergies, but time will tell. Matthew and I are doing well. I start school next week...I'm working on my Associate's now...one class at a time until I figure out how to do this with kiddos. Hopefully, Matthew will start school in January or next September working on his P.H. D. in Physics...and then we can finally settle down.

No comments: