Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Cloth Diapering, EC, and other randomness
I love cloth diapering now! If you'd asked me a year ago I wouldn't have known much about anything, but now...look out. They've changed so much from the pins and prefolds that I thought of when considering it with Jarom. Now, there are some that work just like disposables...these aren't my faves because they take forever to dry....and who has forever when diapering kids. I like pocket dipes or fitteds with my wool wraps or shorties. Sometime, I'll post a pic of my most recent knitting accomplishments of a wrap and a soaker (for those of you who don't know it is a wool diaper cover). Courage does not like wearing a diaper though...finding out about ECing or Elimination Communication has been a blessing with him. He loves being able to go diaperless a little more and having the option of staying dry while Mommy communicates with him. It has brought us closer...now, if I could just figure out how to do this with my 2 1/2 year old monster we'd be set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds fun....! Actually I keep considering going cloth... but the only way I will do it now is through a diaper service if they have them here. Because we are in an apartment and use the buildings laundry facilities. So we have irregular laundry times. Based on a sign up sheet. not good for cloth diapers. eh! but I am impressed. way to go. Kat
Post a Comment