Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Courage's 1st Birthday...






My baby turned one today! He had his first birthday cake and ice cream after eating Spaghetti for dinner. Then, he opened his presents. He loves the tumble top from great-grandma and the maracas from great-grandma. He also loves his other toys...Jarom also loves all of Courage's birthday toys. When I asked Jarom earlier today if he wanted to go get a card for Courage's birthday he went and got his wallet from the toy box and got out one of the "cards" (they are old cards of mine) and gave one to Courage. It was amazingly cute. I made his cake...not from scratch as I had hoped to do, but I did make it still. I'm also adding a video to a previous post...can you find it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Huzzah! You can leave comments now. Courage is getting big. I miss seeing my nephews so much. They are adorable. I love the pics thanks for posting them. Love you tons!

Amber and Benji

(I found the video)