This week I have really noticed Jarom picking up on the things we say. Here are a few of the little things I've caught...
On Tuesday as we were getting ready to leave and Matthew was talking with the babysitter he said "we talked about it..." and Jarom turned to me and said "talk abou it".
I believe one time last week while Matt was having one of his bad manic times and I was frustrated Matt tried to talk to me about something and I said to just stop talking to me right then. Then, on Saturday Jarom started using the phrase "stop talking me, mommy or daddy" (dependent on who he was talking to. He said it nice and loud in sacrament meeting on Sunday to me (mommy).
Yesterday, as I was unloading the dishwasher the troublemaker Courage decided to "help". (ok, so he normally isn't so bad), but he did pull the bottom rack off the door and so I said "Courage Mason" and Jarom turned to Courage and said "Durge Mason" just as I had.
So, beware what you say...you will find them repeating everything!
1 comment:
hey we know how that goes lets see sisters and brothers Ha Ha got you on that one Love Mom
Post a Comment