Saturday, January 10, 2009

Week 1...

Here I am...1 week into the new semester. So far here are how things stand...
Jarom, Courage, and I all got sick as dogs this week with strep
I finally finished reading my chapter in physics and am just starting the homework due Monday.
I was going to get ahead in English by reading next week's chapters, but didn't get the book in the mail until yesterday and then it got beat out by finishing physics.
Laundry piled up due to having to change sheets 3 times in a night and I just caught up today!
I need a maid at least once a month for the next semester.
Still unorganized and trying to get out Christmas letters, pictures, and presents (to my family in Utah).
Thankful that Jarom and Courage are usually best buds and play well together...unless they are fighting over a toy!
Glad that Courage is trying to talk more instead of whine.
Wishing Jarom would at least try to use the potty again.
Did I mention unorganized...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my week 1 - full time for the first time in two and a half years. I'm worn out already and it's just the first day. It does me good to hear that we are in the same boat. Let's keep our priorities straight and everything else will fall in place ... Heavenly Father first, then family, then the rest! It's never failed me before.