Thursday, January 15, 2009

Week 2

Here is week 2. So far so good. Since I found out that Monday is a holiday I'm not pushing myself as hard this week...Although I probably should.
Good news! Thanks for all your prayers. Matthew has been accepted to Virginia Tech. This is the first school we've heard back from so far. Most schools don't make their decisions until later this month and we probably won't find out on any others until February.
Matthew fixed the computer for me so I can view the animations I need for my physics class and made things so much easier.
Jarom, Courage, and I are all doing much better after having strep last week.
Jarom turns 3 this week...Sunday. I'm going to attempt to make him an ice cream cake with my new springform pan.
Jarom has really been developing and is now using 5 to 7 word sentences. He is trying really hard to speak better. Now, if we could just motivate him to use the potty and he would be completely trained. Any ideas?
Courage is also trying to speak more words and trying to use the potty more. He is also going through a little of an independance stage. This week has been a little rough for him since he is cutting another tooth. Hopefully it cuts through soon for the sanity of us all. (3 am is not fun!)
I have more pics to post and a really fun video of Jarom. Maybe this weekend I will get it downloaded

No comments: