Monday, February 2, 2009
Just a quick post!
It's midnight and I've finished my homework for physics and submitted it for the week (until next Monday) and chatted with a great friend. Now, I need to go to bed, but wanted to share this video of Courage Dancing today. He loves to dance and learns many of his moves from daddy! He really enjoys playing the music on his piano and having Matthew or I dance to it so he can learn our moves. Maybe I should relearn some of my dances from the musicals I was in in high school. I've determined I can't dance very well and would have a good laugh if I saw a video of me freestylin. School is going ok. I'm doing amazingly well in physics (thanks in part to my own personal tutor!) and even aced the first test last week! English is pretty easy right now, but papers are coming up! February is going to be a crazy month with school and Matthew going to grad school weekends. We found out today that he got accepted to another school...Johns Hopkins! Hopefully I can keep up and even get ahead! Oh, and in other news, I got my hair cut this weekend and decided to try getting bangs. I haven't had bangs since elementary school! Now, I'm just trying to figure out how to do my hair with them! I think I do like them...especially since this is the first time that Matthew has said he likes my haircut! So, here is a picture of me that I think is not that great, but it shows off the bangs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment