I saw this article from a friend and had to share it. Throw in school and a hubby who is bipolaring and getting ready for grad school, as well as getting prepped for a move (we don't know when yet...be it 4 months or 7) and you have one exhausted mommy! Seriously, I am almost to the point of deciding to get a babysitter so I can just go run errands and not take

forever! Anyway, Enjoy!
1 comment:
You are doing great! It is exhausting to run the simplest of errands with kids in tow. I am at the other end of things ... FINALLY! Now, I let my teenagers babysit while I run out quick. I bet there are plenty of young women in your ward that need personal progress experiences - give them the idea that you need a mother's helper. It keeps the little things little! Good luck.
Post a Comment