Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Voice for Change!

I just wanted to quickly post a link to another blog for information on the new CPSIA Law that goes into effect on February 10th. This law will make it virtually impossible for us to resell any of our kids used toys or clothing, even if they are in GREAT shape. It also will make it way to expensive to make and sell children's clothing or toys from home. It will make a huge impact in the economy too! I can't say how many times I've been able to stretch our budget because of picking up clothes at a yardsale or from friends. Even the thrift store has been a great source for used toys for us! Remember that awesome $2 Leapfrog Table Jarom got for Christmas? He LOVES it and I never would have gotten it had it not been there. How many landfills do we need to fill up before the government realizes how rediculous this is? Please, check out this other blog. She puts all the information so nicely. And then, write, make a difference! Thanks! http://sarahjanestudios.com/blog/index.php/2009/01/28/raise-your-voice-for-change/

No comments: