Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Family vacations
For the last month and a half I have visited or had visiting my family. My grandma came out at the beginning of May, we went out mid-end May, and my parents and brothers came out here the first week of June. Needless to say, that leads to a crazy schedule for us. The boys are finally getting back to their sleeping schedule (with naptime) and I'm getting my home back in order and ready to move...we only have 2 months left in PA. Once I actually upload the pictures from my camera and sort them I will post some. I have been keeping busy serving others the last several weeks in an attempt to fight depression (it is working). Also Matthew has been manic which makes things harder for me (think single mom with 3 kids...only 1 is an adult and should be acting as the other parent). So, the less time spent at home taking care of my things are sometimes better. But, that is another post. Until then, you will have to be in suspense about what I have to write to go along with the pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe you are moving so soon. I'm gonna miss my stake buddy!
Post a Comment