Jarom has always been a thinker and Courage has always liked to eat. As I was reviewing pictures and videos tonight I saw so much of their personalities showing forth. It is amazing how Courage is always happy and loves to go and always has. Jarom has always loved taking things apart and trying to figure out how they work. He has such an inquisitive mind! I just love how looking back through the pictures and watching the videos took me on a walk down memory lane. Now, to finish sorting so I can get all of them on a cd and off the computer...their taking up space after all...9 MB of it!
1 comment:
It is truly amazing to watch how the spirits of our children shine through at such young ages! The core of who my kids are has not changed at all. It is beautiful! I guess our challenge, then, is to find the spirits inside those around us ... doing so can make all the difference in the world for them - and us!
Post a Comment