

Here are the boys with Santa last week.
These are my

projects that are taking 
shape:The striped knit blanket will be for Jarom. It is currently spread on the couch drying, because wet cotton yarn and bamboo needles are not fun to knit with!
The quilt is for Courage. He saw the dog border fabric on my bed as I was pondering how to put my stash together and said "Make dog blanket Mommy." It was so cute, I couldn't turn down that request, but I've tried to work on it when he has been asleep so it will still be a surprise.
Just for fun, I added a picture of my sewing corner. It is a corner in the dining room that will eventually be rearranged, but for now, it is mine!
Hopefully I will update again soon. I've been on an emotional rollercoaster that is not helped by pregnancy hormones. Once I finish our Christmas letter and get a family picture taken, I will post it. If you would like one mailed to you and are not already on our mailing list (AKA - you didn't get one in the mail last year), please e-mail me your address and I will add it to our growing list of friends and family members. We love you all dearly and hope that things are going well.
2 comments:
Every nifty mom needs her own sewing corner! Happy Holidays!
Your boys are adorable! And truly--wahoo for the sewing corner. It is a complete necessity.
Post a Comment