





We are under a winter storm warning until tomorrow morning. So far, the snow totals almost 2 feet and just keeps coming. So, we took the opportunity to bundle up and enjoy the beautiful snow. The boys had their first sledding experience of the season! Jarom went down the hill by himself! Courage also was daring enough to go alone. They had a blast. We had a few mitten issues...One of Jarom's mittens is buried in snow somewhere outside (we think) and both boys need a new pair of mittens because they have grown since last year. (I had hoped to postpone making them for a while longer, since my knitting list is so long at the moment.) I also learned a valuable lesson about making the wrist section longer than I think I will need, because that was the only part that really got cold! Now, back to working on Christmas presents...
1 comment:
Looks like they had fun
Post a Comment