Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nesting?

I feel somewhat like it. Since there was so much going on this month I told myself that I wouldn't do much or get ready for our little bundle of pink until after the holidays. Things are settling down and I'm now getting in the mood of trying to get things ready. Laundry and dishes won't end, but there is still cleaning up, packing a bag, organizing, and making cute frilly things to do. But first: Courage's quilt is getting bound and embroidered, I'm starting my sweater (1st one for me or any other adult), finishing knitting a trial pair of baby booties, and planning out the cute things I'm going to make. Pictures will be sure to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making booties and blankies is a joy that is irreplaceable as we prepare for our little ones! Your daughter is so blessed to be getting a mommy that can teach her these things. I can't wait to see the pictures!