Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Courage

Is a funny boy! Lately he has taken to coloring his legs, hands, feet, and even his face with markers! He loves to color and thankfully we only allow washable around him. He is also in love with the vacuum and gets so excited every time we pull it out. Last night I did a quick vacuum job right before bed and after they were in bed was about to put it away when I realized that the dirt canister was not firmly sealed in there! So, I took it out and ended up with a mess on the floor that stayed there until today. Courage came downstairs to find the vacuum lying on the floor where I left it to remember to clean up the mess and was thrilled! We spent the morning, after breakfast, vacuuming the house. I can't wait until both the boys do it all on their own and do a good job! Jarom is getting closer, but Courage is still learning. Courage loves to watch his big bro and mimics him in almost everything. He also loves to make him laugh! During breakfast Jarom started singing the ABC's and Courage joined in, but Courage stopped after a few letters and squealed. That started Jarom laughing. They did this for a few minutes, but stopped when I was ready to record it.
(Note: You may want to turn the volume down. The camera recorded the vacuum at an odd, annoying pitch!)

No comments: