Paper writing has begun! And with it I am struggling to keep up and stay sane. I just finished a close to final version of my second essay and hope to get a start on the third one this weekend. Having all of my English papers due within a month and a half really can get stressful. Thankfully, my physics test is over and the last one is at the end of the month.
We are starting a garden for the short time we are going to be here. I have only decided to start the cold veggies so far, but am in a debate whether to plant anything else. Also, if anyone is interested, there are little critters in the attic. I have heard one above our bedroom a couple of times and then just this last week I have been hearing something in the ceiling downstairs. I think tomorrow will include a trip to invest in something to rid myself of worry that the critters will end up inside my living area! This upcoming week will be full of more fun surprises. I will do my best to keep you all updated what happens in the next few weeks though, because it is sure to be exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment