Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Package!


Today we got a package in the mail from grandma. The doorbell rang and I took the opportunity to put the vacuums away and get the boys to help me get the package from outside. We pulled it in and Jarom insisted he start cutting it open! I made sure to grab the camera when I got the letter opener to open the box with. Sure enough, both boys were struggling to cut open the package with their toy saws. It was quite amusing. You are sure to enjoy the video. Once opened, the package was quickly emptied with the boys searching through everything! They then took the videos and watched one while
snuggled up with the blankets. Courage fell asleep soon after. Jarom is modeling one of the shirts from the package. He really liked the fact that it has a moon and stars on it!

2 comments:

Tammy Bentley Jones said...

How cute your boys are!!! Looks like they had a fun time. I'm sure they love their grandma!

Anonymous said...

Love my boys and miss them love to see them on the blog give them hugs and kisses