Monday, March 2, 2009

The last 2 weeks...

Have been rough! It was the first time in our 4 years of marriage that Matthew and I have been separated overnight...not counting when I gave birth/ in the hospital. Matthew attended 2 open houses for grad schools. One for Virginia Tech was the 19th-21st, and the second one was this last weekend, the 26th -28th. Now, normally I would manage things ok, but, take into account that I am taking 2 college courses on top of everything else that a mother with 2 young kids does! By Saturday night the first week, I was ready to pull my hair out! Oh, I forgot to mention that the first week involved a Physics test and an upcoming paper being due! Needless to say, I was stressed! This last weekend was not so bad, but I better get back to doing the homework that is due today. I hope to post more this week. I think I will even post my first paper...this one is about homeschooling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you have to be alone for 2 weeks. That is really hard especially since you have 2 kids. Good luck with everything. I hope you make it through.