My favorite shoes that I wear almost daily have gone missing! Courage has been in this shoe phase and decided to wear my shoes around the house sometime on Friday night. Saturday morning as we got up to go to a friend's graduation (Congrats Tim) I couldn't find them! I searched the whole house quickly and looked again today. Still no luck! I even searched outside today.
Here is the dillema...these shoes are beginning to get worn mainly from the fact that they need a good cleaning and repolishing since they are brown leather. The soles are in good shape minus the spot I melted 2 years ago when I stepped on a hot coal, but they don't seem to wear like other soles do. The only thing I kinda need to fix is the fabric in the heel of the shoe is gone from how much I wear them. So, I could use a new pair, but in my cheapness I know I can't afford another pair due to the $50 price tag for a while longer. If you were a little boy where would you hide these shoes?
4 comments:
Well I guess I don't have to worry anymore...I found them shoved UNDER the couch! Silly boys...
Congratulations on finding them! The couch is usually my kids' first choice, too.
glad you found them!
When Audrey was a toddler, all spare parts were busily stashed either in the bathtub or on top of a particular stack of metal bowls in a kitchen cupboard. She was quite reliable :)
Post a Comment