The craziness that is! I have about a million things I would like to post about, but just can't find the time to focus my thoughts while I'm at the computer. It always seems that they are the most focused when both hands are occupied and the kids will not allow me to sit down and type. Oh well. Tonight I am just giving a couple of quick updates because we are endlessly going until Sunday night and then some.
- Courage got his stitches out today. The scar is healing well and he didn't even cry or anything when the doc cut them and pulled them out.
-My Grandma (Great-grandma to the boys) came out to visit this last week and safely got back home today. We thoroughly enjoyed her visit and hope to post some pics soon.
- In the morning we are going to the temple for the first time since December! Yay! We haven't been due to the 6 hour minimum trip and various other reasons. If we lived closer to the temple I would have gone on a Saturday morning or something when the boys were asleep...but alas... Maybe living in Baltimore (an hour closer) will make the trip much easier.
- Next week starts the mortgage search and home buying process for us! We plan on meeting with a couple of brokers to see how much we qualify for and can actually afford and then on Saturday we start looking at houses in Baltimore. It will be difficult to give up having such a big, fenced backyard, but we can't wait to start grad school!
- Oh, I don't think I mentioned that we decided on Johns Hopkins University for grad school starting this September! Yay!
Well, I am extremely tired and need to go to bed for our day tomorrow. So, I'm off for now...to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment