Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Baby girl stuff...

So, I've gone through the stuff I've been handed down and the boxes of stuff I did keep and have come up with a list of things I'll need to get ready for a little girl (and a baby). Here is the rundown:
*Snappies diaper fasteners (here is another link) I figure they are safer than trying to use pins when I get to the point of cloth diapering again (yeah, I'd like to begin with it, but we all know how likely THAT is!)
*Huggies brand dipes - sz newborn or 3 (I've found it is the most versatile size)
*Dresses 3-6 months
* Clothes 6 months and up
* Cloth Diaper covers - PUL or wool...I've been making a few, but the medium and large ones I have are about to go...and I do have enough newborn and small that I think I may make it until then.

I think that is it! Really, with already having 2 and nursing and all, there is not much that is on my list. Of course, since I'm having a girl, there are tons of cute things I hope to make...

No comments: