Sunday, January 10, 2010
Waves
I really enjoyed reading this article. For me, life feels like I'm constantly fighting some battle, but there are those lulls that are so nice to just sit back and enjoy the ride. Currently, I think we are in somewhat of a lull (if not, it is because I'm overstressing...so much to do and not enough time). A new semester is coming and with it are prelims, a new baby, and hopefully at the end a new mortgage and house (but definitely a move...I think). Last semester was an adjustment for all of us, but we made it through successfully. My hope is that this semester will go as smoothly, if not more so...We shall see! Now, I'm off to make dinner. In the Wright way of getting to know people, we have dinner (or another meal) together. Today will be the first time we've had someone from our new ward over. So, away I go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment