Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday!

My baby is 4 today! I can't believe that the time has gone so quickly. The day was spent enjoying a quick bite to eat in the car on the way to a real breakfast. Long story short - the IHOP we were going to apparently closed, so I ended up driving an hour to the one I knew was where we were heading anyway. Then, naptime at Grandma and Grandaddy's apartment while washing laundry. After that we went and helped Grandaddy work on their "new" house. Jarom helped spackle, "paint" as he called it and Courage helped sand the walls. Pictures will come later. We worked there until Grandaddy was ready to leave for a later dinner. Jarom had a great day and loved every minute he was able to spend with his Grandaddy whom he shares his birthday with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a wonderful way for a boy to spend his birthday! Happy Birthday!