So, I was called as the Sunbeam/CTR5 teacher back in October and have loved teaching my wonderful group of kiddos every week. Today everything changed! At the beginning of the year, the classes change and as a Sunbeam teacher, I get the kids just coming in from nursery who don't know how to sit still and participate. Being emotionally compromised as I am did not help the situation. There were 2 new little boys who wore me out both physically and emotionally. My hope is that next week will be better...
1 comment:
We have a new Sunbeam. Her class was just the opposite. They didn't move or talk during Primary. It was too overwhelming for them!
I'm sorry you had a rough day. I remember those days when energy did not match demand! I finally learned, though, to embrace the emotional end of things. I used to get embarrassed by it until I realized that emotions are what makes women women! Too many women choose pregnancy over work or a good body. These women are always perfectly in control because they do not have hormones - the life variety - coursing through their bodies. They do not enjoy the thrill of womanhood, and, worse, they are now making it a bad thing to be emotional! If we, as women, were not emotional, not passionate, life would be vanilla. Who would love our husbands as passionately? Who would feel righteous indignation as poignantly? Who would bear another's burdens as empathetically? Hormones, emotions, womanhood. You can't separate them, and they are all beautiful!
Post a Comment