Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Update...

No baby yet! Yay! (trust me, I don't want to do the NICU thing again!) 5 1/2 weeks until the due date...any guesses on how far I will make it? Both boys were early, Jarom at 35 weeks and Courage at 37. I hope to make it further this time. When I went to the doc today, she said Hope's head was down in position for delivery. THAT explains the pain I had in my right hip earlier this week as she inched her way over! On the plus side, I haven't progressed since my last appointment 2 weeks ago. This last week has been spent helping my in-laws get their new house ready to live in. So, when I woke up on Saturday with pain in my hand, I figured it was just from pulling staples out of the floor or spackling (2 of the things I CAN do without pushing myself). No such luck...It appears to be carpal tunnel due to pregnancy. Grrr.... Waking up in the morning and not being able to close your hand is not nice! Not to mention my relaxation of knitting has become less of a relaxation as my fingers begin to go numb and hurt after only a couple of rows. Oh, and the swelling in my feet and legs finally caught up with me this time. I thought things wouldn't be so bad since it had stayed down for so long, unlike the last 2 times. Well, I guess I will just have to plan some patterns out and type the ones I have already worked out...and stick with larger knitting needles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going well with your pregnancy. I can't wait to see how cute your little girl is! Your boys are adorable! Keep taking it easy.